Home Forums WPF controls Other WPF controls Null reference docking LayoutAnchorablePaneGroup

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #44790 |

Hi,
    Using AvalonDock V3.0.
    My docking manager has two LayoutAnchorablePaneGroups and one LayoutDocumentPane. I am able to undock either of the two LayoutAnchorablePaneGroups with not problems. When I try to re-dock the LayoutAnchorablePaneGroup I get:

System.NullReferenceException
    The detail is:
    System.NullReferenceException occurred
    HResult=0x80004003
    Message=Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Source=Xceed.Wpf.AvalonDock
    StackTrace:
    at Xceed.Wpf.AvalonDock.Controls.DropTarget`1.<>c__DisplayClass13_0.<Drop>b__0()

I think I’m not setting or initializing something, but I don’t know what, and I haven’t figured out what events are being fired.

Thanks.

Fawzi [Xceed]

Hi,

I cannot reproduce this in v3.0 and up.
    Can you send me a sample project which reproduces the issue? Or modify the sample, in the below link, to reproduce the issue? Or explain in details the steps you are doing to reproduce this ?

To run the attached sample, you will need to add the Xceed.Wpf.AvalonDock.dll reference.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cgiqb8xmis9xyo6/WpfApplication123.zip?dl=0

Robotuner
    Participant

Ok, I looked at your code, it is very basic, but to the point. It works. I’m guessing that the exception is caused by my view or viewmodel during when responding to the AvalonDock.DropTarget. I’ll look at the load events for my views. Thanks. Will report back with I figure out what I missed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.