Home Forums ActiveX components Xceed Encryption for ActiveX Xceed Encryption Library.. vb.net sample

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    #42998 |

Xceed Encryption Library.. vb.net sample 

MemoryEncrypt .. where are the  sample code  ??

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by choi (had 1879 views)

Xceed Support

Hi Choi,

We only provide one sample application with our Encryption Library: “Manager” and it is usually located in the folowing folder: C:\Xceed Samples\Xceed Encryption Library v1.1\CSharp

We do not provide a VB.Net sample for Memory Encryption, but we do provide one in VB (as well as in VC++ and Delphi): http://doc.xceedsoft.com/products/XceedCry/Encrypting_and_decrypting_entirely_in_memory_VB_example_.html

It should be pretty simple to convert that sample to VB.Net.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Alain [Xceed] (had 1702 views)

User (Old forums)

I attempted to use the code sample in my VB.net project without success. I want the Encrypt function to return encrypted text. I’m setting the value returned by the Encrypt function to variable. I declared the variable as the VariantType and that did not work. I declared variable as an object and that did not work.

When I copy the sample code into my VB.net project the variant variable (vaDest) is converted to an object. 

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Michael (had 455 views)

Xceed Support

Hi Michael,

Can you copy/paste your code here so that way I can see what you are trying to do? I will investigate your issue and provide you with a possible answer.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Marc [Xceed] (had 1888 views)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.