Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Chart for WinForms Problems with a Logarithmic X-Axis

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    #19219 |

Two problems I’ve encountered with a logarithmic x-axis (and numeric y-axis) so far:

1) The MajorGridLine doesn’t appear to do anything. No matter what settings I give it, nothing seems to show up (while I can easily get them to appear for the y-axis, and they work fine for the logarithmic y-axis in the demo).

2) An attached ZoomTool doesn’t function correctly. The zoom overlay window for the chart (the colored rectangle and interact-able area) appears to extend indefinitely to the left, and is also shifted to the left by some unknown proportion of the LogarithmicBase value. For example, with a LogarithmicBase of 10, this window only extends a small amount along the x-axis, whereas if we change the LogarithmicBase to 1.05, we have access to nearly all of the chart for zooming.

Any help with these issues would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Paul (had 1133 views)

User (Old forums)

Another problem I’ve encountered now is that the DataCursorTool also does not function correctly along a logarithmic x-axis.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Paul (had 1132 views)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.