Home Forums ActiveX components Xceed Zip for ActiveX & x64 How to use XceedZip to decompress data in RHEL 6 ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    #42480 |

Hi,

I am developing Application for Trading Market Data of MCX( Multi Commodity Exchange India). In the process data needs to be decompressed and then mapped to structure.

I have developed the same in C# and vc++ 2010 using your trial version. Now i have been asked to develop the same in c++ on GCC (RHEL 6 64 bit).

Data capture has been done now i am waiting for the solution to add xceedzip in linux and decompress it.

Please help

Regards

Shailendra Kumar

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by shailendra (had 1458 views)

Diane [Xceed]

Hi shailendra,

The Xceed Zip Compression Library is a COM/ActiveX component that is compiled for Windows and makes heavy use of the Windows API.

Although we do not have any components that officially support Linux, it is possible to use the Xceed Zip for .NET component in a Linux/MONO environment.

Xceed Zip for .NET
      http://xceed.com/Zip_Net_Intro.html

Mono Project
      http://www.mono-project.com

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Diane [Xceed] (had 846 views)

User (Old forums)

Hi, 

I have developed 32/64 bit compression and decompression library
    for all Linux operating system. It can decompress or compress stream feed as
    same as of XceedZip version 4.2. Same library can decompress/decompress MCX (commodity
    exchange) market and order feed with lowest latency.

Latency details:

Decompression: 5-15 Microseconds.

Compression: 15-25 Microseconds..

If anybody interested for such library can contact me at
    ashish{dot}l{dot}ghodasara{at}com.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Ashish (had 330 views)

Participant

Hi Shailendra ,

This is vikash , I am trying to decompress MCX market data in c# and cpp but in both domain i am not able to decompress it . I am using xceedzip activex in c# i am getting some error code while decompressing.
    May you please suggest me some sample code to decompress MCX market data in c# .

I am trying from many days but i am not able to decompress please anyone can suggest me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.