Home Forums WinForms controls Xceed Chart for WinForms How XceedZip is for Windows Server 2008 R2

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    #19259 |

Hello, I want know, what XceedZip I can use for Windows Server 2008 R2

I have a application in VS2005 NetFramework 2.0 (XceedZip 4.1), in WinServer 2003 it works OK, but with WinServer 2008 R2, send me this error:

Faulting application name: GenProd_PFI.exe, version: 1.0.1.0, time stamp: 0x51ffb6ec
    Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17965, time stamp: 0x506dcae6
    Exception code: 0xe053534f
    Fault offset: 0x000000000000bccd
    Faulting process id: 0x%9
    Faulting application start time: 0x%10
    Faulting application path: %11
    Faulting module path: %12
    Report Id: %13

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by joel (had 1283 views)

Fawzi [Xceed]

Hi Joel,

That’s an old version of Xceed Zip Active X.

It should work on Windows Server 2008 R2.

However, you should keep in mind that Xceed Zip Active X is a 32-bit component. As such, your application will have to be compiled as a 32-bit application as well.

Even if Windows Server 2008 R2 is a 64-bit system, it can run 32-bit applications without issue as long as all the components used are 32-bit.

If you intend to use Xceed Zip Active X as part of a Windows Internet Information Services (IIS) application, please note that IIS in Windows Server 2008 R2 is now a 64-bit service. In previous versions of Windows, it was a 32-bit service.

As such, to use Xceed Zip Active X in that environment, you will need to enable 32-bit support for your web application. This is done by

– creating or modifying an existing “application pool” and accessing it’s “advanced settings”.

– in the settings, you will find an option called “Enable 32-bit applications”. Set that options to “true”.

– assign your web application to that application pool.

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Fawzi [Xceed] (had 187 views)

User (Old forums)

Helo, thnks for your answer.

my application not is web, is a Project in Visual C# Console.

when run manually the .exe in CMD, send me this error: “Process is terminated due to StackOverflowException”

– I find a dll ( XceedZipX64.dll) work for this case?

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by joel (had 551 views)

Fawzi [Xceed]

Hi Joel,

Could you send us a simple stand-alone reproducing project so that we can do further investigation. You may sent it

to: support@xceed.com

Imported from legacy forums. Posted by Fawzi [Xceed] (had 1127 views)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.