Welcome to the Xceed Community | Help
Community Search  
More Search Options

Problems with a Logarithmic X-Axis

Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-20-2012, 12:54 PM Post no. 31717

Problems with a Logarithmic X-Axis

Two problems I've encountered with a logarithmic x-axis (and numeric y-axis) so far:

1) The MajorGridLine doesn't appear to do anything. No matter what settings I give it, nothing seems to show up (while I can easily get them to appear for the y-axis, and they work fine for the logarithmic y-axis in the demo).

2) An attached ZoomTool doesn't function correctly. The zoom overlay window for the chart (the colored rectangle and interact-able area) appears to extend indefinitely to the left, and is also shifted to the left by some unknown proportion of the LogarithmicBase value. For example, with a LogarithmicBase of 10, this window only extends a small amount along the x-axis, whereas if we change the LogarithmicBase to 1.05, we have access to nearly all of the chart for zooming.

Any help with these issues would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

•  03-09-2012, 3:50 AM Post no. 31822 in reply to 31717

Re: Problems with a Logarithmic X-Axis

Another problem I've encountered now is that the DataCursorTool also does not function correctly along a logarithmic x-axis.
View as RSS news feed in XML
Contact | Site Map | Reviews | Legal Terms of Use | Trademarks | Privacy Statement Copyright 2011 Xceed Software Inc.