Welcome to the Xceed Community | Help
Community Search  
More Search Options

Xceed Chart for WPF?

Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-03-2007, 6:03 AM Post no. 4151

Xceed Chart for WPF?

Hi,

I'm currently developing a WPF application and would like to incorporate Xceed Chart within it. At the moment I have to do this using a Windows Forms Host control which in turn limits many of the WPF capabilities (such as transparency and hardware rendering).

My project is not going to be complete for a few months and I was wondering if a WPF version of Xceed Chart is in the pipeline and whether I should wait or just carry on working with the .Net version?

Thanks in advance,
    Terry.
  •  05-17-2007, 12:40 PM Post no. 4152 in reply to 4151

Re: Xceed Chart for WPF?

Hi GingerTez,

At the moment, we have no announcements to make regarding a Chart for WPF, therefore the answer is currently no.

However, it would be interesting if you could list your basic requirements from the chart. Exactly what capabilities and charts do you need to be running in WPF? (Here would be fine, but by email to KosmatosO@xceedsoft.com would be OK as well).

Odi

Odi Kosmatos
    VP, R&D, Xceed
  •  07-28-2008, 5:37 AM Post no. 13765 in reply to 4152

I had the same question, but see that the answer is already here.

My interest is mainly in the bar-chart drawing, but several of the other types of graphs would also be interesting to my application since I have need to visualize a great deal of data in different ways.

Is it possible that the WPF datagrid could be "themed"/customized to do the bar chart drawing instead? Or would it be better to do as I do right now, just manually draw bars in a scrollviewer?

•  10-23-2009, 4:10 AM Post no. 24630 in reply to 4152

Hi, We are also waiting out for  the WPF version of Chart, in particular the Surface and xyz scatter charts.  Is there a roadmap for Xceed charts future? 

Thanks,

Keith.

Odi [Xceed]:
    At the moment, we have no announcements to make regarding a Chart for WPF, therefore the answer is currently no.
    However, it would be interesting if you could list your basic requirements from the chart. Exactly what capabilities and charts do you need to be running in WPF?

•  03-04-2011, 11:07 PM Post no. 29991 in reply to 24630

Any 2011 WPF chart announcements yet?
View as RSS news feed in XML
Contact | Site Map | Reviews | Legal Terms of Use | Trademarks | Privacy Statement Copyright 2011 Xceed Software Inc.