As part of the PDC Badges concept, if you are spotted by Xceed staff wearing the above badge at PDC 2008, you'll be entered into a draw to win one of 3 Xbox 360 consoles we're giving away. One Xbox 360 a day. Get your badge by dropping by the Xceed DataGrid for WPF booth in the exhibit hall during PDC 2008, and wear it throughout the conference to increase your chances of being spotted.
Xceed PDC 2008 Badges XBOX 360 Giveaway Rules:
· Xceed will draw up to three Xbox 360 consoles, one on Oct. 27 2008, one on Oct. 28 2008, and one on Oct. 29 2008
· To enter the draw, wear the Xceed “Datagrids, transformed.” badge (the “Xceed Badge”) in the official PDC Badge holder you received with your PDC 2008 registration, and get spotted by an Xceed staff member.
· Xceed plans to have 5 staff members at PDC 2008 who will be on the lookout for PDC 2008 attendees wearing the Xceed Badge in the convention center. On any of the given days when a draw will take place, when an Xceed staff member spots an attendee wearing the Xceed Badge, they will ask the attendee for their name and email address, for inclusion in that day’s draw.
· At least 10 attendees must be spotted and entered into the day’s draw in order for the draw to take place.
· Xceed and Microsoft employees aren’t eligible to participate in these draws.
· When performing the draw, Xceed will assign an integer number sequentially to each person entered in the day’s draw, and select the winner randomly by using the result of an electronic calculator’s random number generator.
· The winners will be contacted by email, and announced through various means, such as through the @DataGrid user on Twitter.com, in an Xceed blog post, a post in the forums, etc.
· Xceed reserves the right to not “spot” attendees in front of or near Xceed’s exhibitor booth.
· Prizes may be ordered by Xceed from Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk and sent to attendees living in the USA, Canada and Europe. For attendees living in other countries, Xceed may elect obtain an Xbox 360 to personally hand to the attendee while at the convention center during PDC 2008 or find a suitable (at Xceed's discretion) replacement giveaway of similar value.
· No purchase necessary, and giveaway rules may be revised at any time (though changes will be listed here). We're aiming for a fair and honest giveaway so if there's anything these rules forgot to mention, please let Xceed know.